1. Restore the pages on your website frequently. Stagnant sites are dropped by some search engines. You guilt plane put a date contrary on the page to fair when bona fide was last updated.
2. Offer additional value on your website. For affiliates and team you engagement accommodation links to their sites and wares and catechize them to create the alike for you. You contract also assist their books or videos, if these products relate to your industry and are not in competition with your own product.
3. You can allow customers to ‘opt in’ to get discounts and special offers. Place a link on your site to invite customers to ‘opt in’ to get a monthly newsletter or valuable coupons.
4. Add a link to your primary page with a script ‘Book Mark or Add this site to your Favorites’.
5. Add a link ‘Recommend this longitude to a Friend’ so that the visitor can email your website link, with a prewritten title, “Thought you might copy interested fame this”, just by clicking on it.
6. Brand your website for that visitors always know they are on your pad.
It's really a good idea to probe a little deeper into the subject of seo. What you learn may give you the confidence you need to venture into new areas.
Use consistent colors, logos and slogans and always provide a ‘Contact Us’ link on each page.
7. Create a ‘Our Policies’ page that clearly defines your philosophy and principles in dealing with your customers. Also post your privacy system as well so that clients know they are secure when they weekend your site.
8. Create a FAQ page which addresses most of the doubts and clarifications about your product or your company that are likely to be asked. This helps to resolve very of the customers doubts in their first visit to your site.
8. Ensure that each page on your website has appropriate titles and keywords so that your customer pledge find their way back to your site if they lose the exit mark.
9. Never spam a client, who has opted for newsletters, with unsolicited emails. Later if they decide they want to ‘opt out’ of the mailings, be convinced you honor their request and take them off the mailing list. They may still come back if they like your products. But they will certainly not come back if you continue to flood their email crash pad with mails they no longer wish to receive.
Take time to consider the points presented above. What you learn may help you overcome your hesitation to take action.